Index du Forum

Nous sommes les P.U.T.e.

Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Blocked My Account For No Reason

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divertissement -> Screenshots
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
patrinedri
Useless User

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Blocked My Account For No Reason Répondre en citant

Facebook Blocked My Account For No Reason
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Honestly iam truely sad. Main Menu Home Author Keynote Speaker Entrepreneur Consultant Blog Podcast About - Media Contact Home Author Keynote Speaker Entrepreneur Consultant Blog Podcast About Media Contact Facebook Closed My Account& Again AUG112015ShareTweet Im not the first person its happened to, and its not the first time it has happened to me. I havent said a lot, have called no one names or used hate speech of any kind. I started the fan page when my personal page topped out at 5000 friends. i will try this above tips.lets see Hiw it works for me. Peter Laurianne Laetitja September 21, 2017 at 10:41 am Reply Hi sir .Iam truely sick and tired of Facebook closing my Facebook down . 2018 MakeUseOf. I know that sounds like paranoia, but the higher you climb on this ladder of success, the worse that sort of stuff gets. If you know of anyone who can help me Id greatly appreciate it. Facebook keeps saying I must identify peoples pictures but that I have exceeded the time limit but I never even attempted to do it. Hmmmm???? See reason two for being disabled above). Sometimes Ill hear from women that tell me a conversation with someone they thought was me had been taking place for days or weeks. carl murray October 25, 2017 at 1:45 pm Reply i would love to talk to you about this as facebook has recently deactivated my ad account after placing one add 2 years ago which was fine , now i work online and wish to place ads the have deactivated me , refuse to tell me why and say its final . I also got my Twitter account with 50,000 followers banned for following too many people. It is the only one that would take away this bad taste in my mouth for Facebook at this point. But I have no idea how a human being can look at the profile I shared above and NOT see that they are using my photo! I submitted this report twice and appealed both times with the same reply from Facebook. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Jessica April 20, 2017 at 7:26 am Reply Its 2017 and its still happening! Found an imposter, reported by many of my friends and my account is removed instead of the imposters. -Michelle Anastasia January 20, 2017 at 11:27 am Reply Ohmygosh, this blog is a godsend. Cephas Seth Starboy October 30, 2017 at 1:26 am Reply Guys my Facebook account has been blocked gut no access at all& Please need help #gainwithcephaspeter Leave a Reply Cancel reply Name * Email * Website Joel Comm Brand Influencer Blog CategoriesBlog Categories Select Category 25 Games That Rocked My World A dot.com story A Walk Down Memory Lane Act Advertising Arbonne Ask Joel Believe Blogging Click Here to Order Conferences and Seminars Cryptocurrency Current Events Customer Service Do Good Stuff Dream Elevate Seminar Events Facebook Family Fun Featured Fiverr Free Stuff FUN Fun and Games Gadgets and Gizmos General General Gripe Central Grow Guest Blogger Incredible Shrinking Mayor Internet Business Investing iPhone apps It Never Hurts to Ask Joel 2.0 Joel Comm LIVE Joel Comm Show Joel Says& Joels Books Joels Podcasts Joint Ventures Ka-Ching Keys to Success Live Video Mindless Babble Mobile Marketing Model Movies & Books My Perspective Note to self Online Expeditions Pinterest Prepare Project Fit Relate Snapchat So What Do You Do? Social Media Socrates The Philosopher Dog The 15 Best Movies Ever The Book Nook The Funnies The Joel Comm Show The Live Video Show The Matrix Online The Next Internet Millionaire The Passion of Christ The Top 5 Scope This is my life Travels Truth about Internet Marketing Twitter Power Unboxing Uncategorized Virtual Reality Weird and Wacky World of Warcraft WorldVillage News Joels TweetsI'm fine with Plan B, C, D or even Z! 45 minutes agoWhat will it be? about 1 hour agoThanks for joining us again, RonnieMoas! #blockchain #cryptocurrency about 1 hour agoGood tips - top 10 boxes to check #Entrepreneurs #startup about 1 hour ago"Every child is an artist. Mark Zuckerberg, this is a great idea if I do say so myself. Thomas Burke August 13, 2015 at 7:56 am Reply Have had many accounts suddenly closed with no explanation over the years, like adsense who I was paying lots of money to each month, youtube, many other video sites, and many other types of sites. For now, Im thinking Great. I made a new facebook then months later it was shut down again . I too have a business fan page that I built to over 9k likes with paid ads. (To file your appeal, it is required that you use a government issued, photo ID. But another thing you may not know is that when you are disabled by Facebook without warning, you get no explanation as to why, how long this could take, or if you will be allowed back on at all or allowed to start over with a new account. .. Lucky me my cousin is one of my admin . It looks like the report you submitted belongs in a different channel. I have to choose between my personal account and my fan page. It took multiple people reporting the profile in order for it finally be removed. This could be because: Their computer has a virus or bad software Their login information was phishedLearn more about keeping your account secure and how to deal with spam.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. I have sent all my documents in so I just want clarification on what to do next. Keep these tips in mind before you shop around. This is so ridiculous. Search . Waiting to see what happened. I sent my drivers license and nothing is happening 5a02188284
download video dari facebook.comdownload latest version of facebook for android phonesbest facebook client 3.57 for nokia n8downloadable facebook for androidlagre chat p facebookexpedia gutscheincode facebookhow to delete one of your likes on facebookcover photos for facebook timeline for ramadanfamily feud facebook cheatfacebook winks codes
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Divertissement -> Screenshots Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation